Including photos and videos online (on our website, and social media platforms, or print materials) of attendees at service or events at Harvest is a privilege for us, and we intend to respect and honor it. Therefore:
- Photos/videos are almost always of people in public spaces, and/or at public events.
- We will not knowingly post anything that would be embarrassing, objectionable or hurtful to anyone in the photo/video.
- We do not identify children or youth by name in the photos/videos we post online. Adults may occasionally be identified only if prior permission is given.
- If copyright for a photo/video is held by someone other than Harvest, we will receive permission to post it and gladly provide credit if desired.
- We will gladly remove any photo/video upon request. If you see a photo/video that includes you or your child and would like it removed from the site, please call 720.398.9378 or notify Harvest via e-mail.
We ask for your respect in return. Unless otherwise indicated, photographs and videos on this website, on a Harvest managed Facebook page, or through our Twitter account are the property of and are copyrighted by Harvest Bible Chapel and may not be used for any purpose (including but not limited to: downloading, printing, distributing, linking) without permission from Harvest Bible Chapel.