Since the church began in 2010, Harvest Bible Chapel Denver has seen God’s grace. What was once a small gathering of men and women in an apartment building has now grown to a congregation of around 1,500 on two campuses.
Harvest Bible Chapel exists to glorify God through the fulfillment of the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20) in the spirit of the Great Commandment (Matthew 22:37-40). We desire to make quality disciples of Jesus Christ by Worshiping Christ, Walking with Christ and Working for Christ.
The church is founded on Four Pillars
1. Unapologetic Preaching (2 Timothy 4:2)
2. Unashamed Adoration (John 4:23-24)
3. Unceasing Prayer (1 Thessalonians 5:17)
4. Unafraid Witness (Romans 1:16)
To apply for any of our open positions, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com Be sure to include the following information.
- Position(s) for which you are applying. Please note we only need one submission per person, not per position.
- How you came to hear about Harvest and the job opportunities here.
- Any other questions related to the role for which you are applying that are found in the job description itself.
After sending your resume, you will receive an e-mail reply stating your information was received. If your credentials and work experience meet our qualifications, we will contact you with next steps.
Please note that all Harvest Bible Chapel staff must be members or committed to membership within three months of employment and must have a personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
We are in search of PART-TIME paid childcare workers at the ENGLEWOOD Campus!
After filling out an application, running a background check, and completing an interview, this would be a part-time, paid position for people willing to commit to a weekly timeslot.
Pay is $10/hour with a variety of time slots available throughout the week. The most pressing need at the moment is on Wednesday evenings from 6-8:30pm, Saturdays from 1:30-5:00pm and Sundays for two separate shifts; one from 7:00-9:00am and the other from 3:00-6:30pm.
Are you interested? Please fill out the form below or contact AmyBeth Brower, Childcare Coordinator.