What is "Kingdom Advancement"?
Harvest Denver's Kingdom Advancement stems from our mission statement to "Glorify God through the fulfillment of the Great Commission in the spirit of the Great Commandment." From our beginnings as a church we have had the desire to reach our city, nation and world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
As our Elders have sought the Lord's guidance through prayer, we believe that now is the time for us to take the next step as a church for Kingdom Advancement.
While vision is not an exact science, we are trusting God to plant campuses around the Denver Metro area and plant churches throughout the world. We want to see Jesus Christ advance His kingdom through our church and will continue to seek the Lord’s direction as He leads.
- Campuses throughout the greater Denver area - with no one driving more than 15 minutes to get to a Harvest Campus.
- Increased outreach initiatives into our community.
- More opportunities for leadership and discipleship.
- Training pastors and planting Churches – here and abroad.
APRIL 2017 UPDATE
To date, $2,256,000 has been received towards Kingdom Advancement. The initial phase included a complete renovation of the worship center and lobby at the Englewood Campus.
Construction began on January 3, 2017 and the first services were held in the renovated worship center on the weekend of April 8+ 9.
With completion of the initial phase, we now look to the Lord for His guidance on where and when to plant the next campus. Kingdom Advancement monies are still being received in anticipation of the next opportunity for growth along the front range.
REPORT ON MONIES USED
The monies donated so far were used for the following:
- Payment of $350,000 to the organization that sold Harvest the building. This completes the $3 million in payments that Harvest committed to when the building was purchased. THIS PAYMENT WAS COMPLETED IN DECEMBER OF 2016.
- The remaining funds were used for:
- New seating - increasing our capacity by 20%.
- New sound, lighting, and video systems.
- New paint, carpet and acoustical treatments.
- An updated lobby with more open spaces and connection opportunities.
The changes to the Englewood campus provide an enhanced weekly worship experience and grow our ability to conduct conferences and training events. These changes also provide us with the infrastructure needed to live-stream services to Broomfield and other campuses in the future
Give now online or drop a check in the offering plate and designate it for “Kingdom Advancement” or “KA” on the memo line of your check. You can also mail a check to the church office at:
Harvest Bible Chapel
3651 S. Colorado Blvd.
Englewood, CO. 80113
Blessing tHIS House
Below are links to the videos to watch Pastor Jeff's sermon series called "Blessing tHis House", based off the book of Haggai.